Margot Robbie Early Life
Margot Robbie is an Australian actress and producer. She received huge attention from the film The Wolf of Wall Street in 2013. Her mother enrolled her in a Circus School where she was good at trapeze and received a certificate at the age of eight years. Further she studied drama at Somerset College.
|Quick Info||Margot Robbie|
|Date of birth||2 July 1990|
|Age||31 years (in 2021)|
|Net worth||$26 million|
Margot Robbie Age
She was born on 2 July 1990 in Dalby, Queensland, Australia. Her birthday is on 2 July. Margot Robbie’s age is 31 years in 2021.
Margot Robbie Net worth
She is an actress and producer. From this profession she has accumulated a decent net worth for herself. She has acted in a number of movies, series and television soap operas. Her estimated net worth is $26 million.
Margot Robbie Body Measurements
Her height is 5’6”, her weight is 57 kg and her body measurements are 34-24-34. She has Turquoise eyes and blonde hair. Her shoe size is 7 (US).
Margot Robbie Relationship/ Husband/ Boyfriend/ Family
Her father’s name is Doug Robbie who is a former farm-owner and sugarcane tycoon. Her mother’s name is Sarie Kessler who is a physiotherapist.
She has three siblings, two older siblings named Anya and Lachlan and a younger brother Cameron.
She is a private person and has not shared much details about her personal life. In the year 2013, she met Tom Ackerley who is a British assistant director on the set of Suite Francaise.
In the year 2014 she went to London along with Tom and the co-founders of LuckyChap Entertainment. The same year she began dating Tom and was in a romantic relationship with him for almost three years.
The couple got married in December 2016 in a secret ceremony in Byron Bay on Australia’s Gold Coast. There were news that she is expecting her first child but nothing is disclosed by her.
She resides with her husband in Venice Beach, California and is focusing on her career.
During her teenage, she worked at number of jobs like cleaning houses, bartender, and at a Subway restaurant. She made her debut with thriller films called Vigilante and I.C.U. Her television debut was with the guest role as Caitlin Brentford in the drama series City Homicide in 2008.
After completing her graduation, she moved to Melbourne to begin acting professionally. Later, on the television series Neighbours she worked from 2008 to 2011 and Pan Am from 2011 to 2012.
In the year 2013, she became famous with the black comedy film The Wolf of Wall Street. Her famous roles include Jane Porter in The Legend of Tarzan (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), and Birds of Prey (2020).
Further, she attained success in her career and some of her films include Mary Queen of Scots, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Bombshell, etc.
She has been nominated for several awards and also won two AACTA Awards as Best International Lead Actress for I, Tonya and Best International Supporting Actress for Mary Queen of Scots.
Some Interesting Facts
- Margot Robbie is an Australian actress and producer.
- She was named as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2017 by Time magazine.
- She was ranked among the world’s highest-paid actresses by Forbes in 2019.
- Her parents separated when she was five and hence she was raised along with her siblings by their single mother and had minimal contact with their father.
- Her husband is a British filmmaker named Tom Ackerley. They are co-founders of the production company LuckyChap Entertainment.
- She is active on social media with her Instagram and Facebook account.
- During childhood, she used to put up shows in her house and asked her family members to pay in order to watch her.
- She has been the ambassador for brands such as Calvin Klein, Nissan and Chanel.
- She loves ice hockey.
- Her philanthropic work includes supporting human rights, women’s rights, gender equality and LGBT rights. For this she has done various fund raising events.