Kate Moss Early Life
Kate Moss is a British supermodel and businesswoman. Her real name is Katherine Ann Moss but is popular as Kate Moss. She is also a contributing fashion editor for fashion magazine British Vogue. She attended Ridgeway Primary School and Riddlesdown High School in Purley, London. Her further education details are not known.
|Quick Info||Kate Moss|
|Date of birth||16 January 1974|
|Age||47 years (in 2021)|
|Net worth||$70 million|
|Boyfriend||Count Nikolai von Bismarck|
|Husband||Jamie Hince (ex-husband)|
Kate Moss Age
She was born on 16 January 1974 in Croydon, Greater London, England. Her birthday is on 16 January. Kate Moss’s age is 47 years in 2021.
Kate Moss Net worth
She is a model and businesswoman who has collaborated with various renowned brands like Calvin Klein, H&M, Chanel, etc. Her companies Tilly Church Ltd, Skate LLP, and clothing line also adds to her income. Her estimated net worth is $70 million.
Kate Moss Body Measurements
Her height is 5’7”, her weight is 47 kg and her body measurements are 34-25-35. She has hazel eyes and blonde dyed hair. Her shoe size is 7 (US).
Kate Moss Relationship/ Husband/ Boyfriend/ Family
Her father’s name is Peter Edward Moss who was an airline employee. Her mother’s name is Linda Rosina Moss who was a barmaid. She has a younger brother named Nick Moss and a half-sister named Lottie Moss (Charlotte).
She was born in Croydon and raised in Addiscombe and Sanderstead areas of the borough. Her parents divorced when she was 13 years old.
In the early 2000s she was in a long term relationship with Jefferson Hack who is the creative director and co-founder of Dazed Media. The couple share a daughter together named Lila Grace Moss Hack born in 2002.
Later she was involved in a number of relationships. In January 2005 she met Pete Doherty and they began dating but split up in July 2007.
Moss was also married once to Jamie Hince who is a guitarist. Their marriage took place on 1 July 2011 at St. Peter’s Church, Southrop in Gloucestershire. Even this relationship did not work and they separated in 2015 finalizing the divorce in 2016.
Since 2016, she is dating Count Nikolai von Bismarck who is a British-German photographer.
At the young age of 14 years she was spot at JFK Airport in New York after a holiday in the Bahamas by Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm Management. She was first shot for The Face magazine when she was only 16 years old.
Later she featured in Levi’s campaign which gave her a huge success and she became the anti-supermodel of the 1990s. In the year 1996 she featured in heroin chic with a campaign for Calvin Klein.
Further she appeared for various brands like H&M, Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, etc. Recently, she starred in a new ad for Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS.
She was also on the cover of various fashion magazines like W, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair, L’Officiel, etc.
Apart from this she designed clothes for Topshop, handbags for Longchamp, and released four fragrances in collaboration with Coty.
Additionally, she owns clothing range and Kate Moss Agency to promote new talent.
Some Interesting Facts
- Kate Moss is a model and businesswoman.
- She is active on social media with her Instagram account which has 1.2 million followers, Twitter with 175.4K followers, and other platforms as well.
- She is the godmother of Sadie Frost and Jude Law‘s daughter Iris Law.
- Due to September 2005 cocaine scandal, the retailer H&M dropped her from its campaign of autumn clothes.
- In January 2006, the London Metropolitan Police asked her to return from the US to Britain to answer questions about drug allegations but in June 2006 the charges were dropped for lack of evidence.
- After clearing all charges she resumed her modelling career and twelve months later she signed 18 contracts for autumn-winter 2006.
- She has been on the cover of British Vogue 30 times.
- She received a Special Recognition award at the British Fashion Awards to acknowledge her contribution to fashion during her 25-year career.
- Her 18 carat gold statue was sculpted in 2008 for a British Museum exhibition.
- She is also involved in philanthropic work with different organizations like War Child, Cancer Research UK, and Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- She has been listed in the Forbes top earning models list a number of times.