Sophie Turner Early Life
Sophie Turner is an English actress who became popular with her debut role as Sansa Stark in the HBO series Game of Thrones. She is also known as Sophie Belinda Jonas. She attended Warwick Prep School till the age of 11 years and later enrolled at The King’s High School for Girls. She even had a tutor on the sets of GOT till the age of 16 years.
|Quick Info||Sophie Turner|
|Date of birth||21 February 1996|
|Age||25 years (in 2021)|
|Net worth||$8 million|
Sophie Turner Age
She was born on 21 February 1996 in Northampton, England. Her birthday is on 21 February. Sophie Turner’s age is 25 years in 2021.
Sophie Turner Net worth
She is an actress and this is her main source of income. From her hits like Game of Thrones and X-Men she has accumulated a hefty sum of amount. Her estimated net worth is $8 million which is quite good comparative to her age and span of career. Her husband Joe Jonas’s net worth is $40 million and he has accumulated this wealth from his music and acting career.
Sophie Turner Body Measurements
Her height is 5’9”, her weight is 64 kg and her body measurements are 34-24-34. She has green eyes and blonde hair. Her shoe size is 8.5 (US).
Sophie Turner Relationship/ Husband/ Boyfriend/ Family
Her father’s name is Andrew Turner who works for a pallet distribution company and her mother’s name is Sally Turner who is a nursery school teacher.
She has two older brothers named James Turner and Will Turner. According to trusted sources she had a twin but died before birth.
In the year 2016, she began dating Joe Jonas who is an American singer. They met each other and instantly fell in love but kept their affair under the wraps.
Later, they disclosed their relationship publicly. The couple got engaged in October 2017 and tied the knot on 1 May 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Their second wedding was held in Paris, France on 29 June 2019.
On 22 July 2020, Sophie gave birth to their daughter, Willa Jonas.
She is living at Encino neighborhood in Los Angeles along with her husband and daughter. Because of their growing family they recently shifted in this mansion which costs around $16.75 million.
At the young age of 15 years, she began her acting career. In the year 2011 she made her acting debut with the series Game of Thrones. Her role of young noblewoman Sansa Stark gave her recognition in the entertainment industry.
The shooting began in July 2010 when Turner was only 14 years old. Later, This series ran from 2011 – 2019 and had eight seasons in total.
She made her film debut with the movie Another Me in the year 2013. Later she acted in a number of films and television series like X-Men: Apocalypse, The Thirteen Tale, The Prince, Survive, The Staircase, etc.
For her outstanding performance she has received multiple awards like Best Global Actress, Best UK TV Actress, International Movie Award, Best Supporting Actress in Drama, etc.
With huge popularity and dedication she is sure to achieve more milestones in coming time.
Some Interesting Facts
- Sophie Turner is an actress.
- She received huge fame in the series Game of Thrones with her character of Sansa Stark.
- She is active on social media with her Instagram, Twitter, and other accounts.
- Her husband Joe Jonas is a singer, songwriter, and actor.
- The couple is blessed with a baby girl named Willa Jonas.
- She achieved five GCSE A-grades and four Bs, including in Drama.
- She became patron of Women for Women organization which supports female war survivors.
- In June 2017, she became the first international brand ambassador and began a partnership with Wella Hair.
- She was the inspiration behind the song Hesitate which was written as a love letter to her by her husband.
- She has been struggling with depression and openly talks about it.
- Since the age of 3 years she has been a member of the theatre company Playbox Theatre Company.
- She belongs to a renowned family from her husband’s side as all of hem are renowned names.